- A complete overview of Bloomberg BNA businesses across a variety of markets
- A thorough understanding of our innovative products and services
- Expert instruction on our unique selling advantages and strategies from top performing sales representatives
- Hands-on field experience through customer visits with sales professionals
- Networking with sales, marketing, and product experts
- Experience selling to our clientele of top lawyers, C-Suite executives, CPAs, and Government professionals
You might be good at selling, but you have to be smart to sell for Bloomberg BNA.
We don’t settle for anyone less than the best.
Admission to the program is highly selective—usually less than 20 people a year are selected. We want candidates to demonstrate:
- A history of overachievement—academic and professional
- A record of ambition
- The focus needed to succeed in a sales role
Selected candidates will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits for their year of training. Once you graduate, you’ll continue to get a base salary, uncapped commissions, bonuses, and an expense allowance.
Invested in your success.
We spend significant time, energy, and resources on START because graduates of the program are among Bloomberg BNA’s top performing sales representatives. Our reps partner with senior leadership to bring our professional solutions to the largest and most respected firms, companies and organizations in the country.
Best of all, top graduates move past an inside sales period and go right into outside sales with a territory of their own. Build a long term, successful career by moving into management, specialized sales divisions, or prestigious roles at our headquarters. That translates into real career momentum and dramatic income generation, right from the start—and only with START.
The START Program gave me my career.
Discover the district.
Your year in the sales program will be spent living and working at the doorstop of Washington, DC. Our corporate office is just three Metro stops away from all the best that DC has to offer—monuments, museums, nightlife and more. Unwind with friends in Adams Morgan. Take in a Nationals game. Cycle past the scenic Potomac River for a day at Mount Vernon.
At every stage of your training, you’ll be supported and encouraged to do your best work, to reach higher and further than you ever thought possible.
Our sales trainees gain invaluable sales, product and market intelligence from experts in the corporate office. This access includes valuable time spent with Bloomberg BNA’s top leadership at the director and executive levels.